This exercise offers a very realistic simulation of a car journey for people who want to keep an overview in difficult traffic situations, for example. Thanks to various real videos from road traffic, you can train your reaction and eyes.Test free of chargeLearn more
This exercise offers a very realistic simulation of a car journey for people who want to keep an overview in difficult traffic situations, for example. Thanks to various real videos from road traffic, you can train your reaction and eyes. On the screen you see a traffic light on the left and on the right with three different options: Green, Orange and Red. Your task is to press the space bar on your keyboard as soon as you see a red signal. It does not matter whether the red signal appears on the left or on the right. Since you do not know where the signal appears, you have to constantly look from one side to the other with your eyes.
You can also use the settings to adjust the exact position of the traffic light so that it suits the user. If someone would rather train in the upper right corner, the signal can be moved to that corner. Furthermore, the radio function can be used to activate an additional distraction if desired.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Press the space bar as soon as you see the red signal on the left or right side
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
I came across this training through a recommendation. The many different exercises and simulators have motivated me very much to train frequently (daily)....
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!