This exercise was developed especially for children and eye tracking. It is a playful eye training exercise in which the mouse is a hand and you have to use it to collect as many coins as possible within 30 seconds. The aim is not to move the mouse wildly across the screen, but to collect coins in a controlled and targeted way while moving the eyes. The special feature of this exercise is that it can also be played completely without a mouse. Using eye tracking, you can control the mouse with your eyes and thus perform a very direct training. To do this, you have to buy an additional eye tracking adapter, which then registers the eye movements via infrared and can thus control the mouse. Call me if you would like more information about this technology: +41 79 652 61 07
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Collect as many coins as possible
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
Thanks to Oculy, I have an even faster visual perception, which helps me especially in hectic driving situations, when sailing or at work....
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!