Reading training offers an innovative and simple way to improve reading speed. This exercise offers a wealth of exciting content, so you shouldn't get bored reading it so quickly. There are current headlines from newspapers from all over the world (Frankfurter Allgemeine, Stern, 20min, CNN etc.). These are loaded via RSS feed and thus offer a possibility to stay up to date despite reading errors. Furthermore there are some short stories and even complete books like e.g. From the life of a good-for-nothing or Max & Moritz. You can also upload your own text or add your own RSS feeds for special interests. Thanks to the detailed setting options, the training can be adapted to almost anyone. Of course, the speed, text size, color, font and more can be changed.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Read the flow text
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
With the help of the detailed statistics, I can follow my progress very closely. I exercise every day and even have fun thanks to the varied exercises...
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!