The "Specific Training" is a simple but efficient exercise to improve eye movements. The exercise consists of finding a specific number on the screen. This number is displayed on the side to be trained (e.g. on the right) among many other numbers. As the numbers all look relatively similar, it is not so easy to find the number you are looking for and so your eyes have to search the screen. This exploration trains your eyes and since the stimulus is always on the affected side, your eyes always move in that direction.
In my experience, training success depends on training intensity. The more you train per day, the better. Of course, you should listen to your body and take a break, for example, if you get tired or even your eyes are red.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Many numbers will appear on the screen. |impaired_side| you have to find every number |user_symbol| on the screen and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
I did the training more or less regularly for a while. It did me good and helped me in everyday life. Today I no longer use the training and now work even more efficiently on the computer. I can recommend Oculy with a clear conscience....
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!