This relatively well-known game was developed especially for younger (or young-at-heart) people. With this, eye movements can be trained playfully. The advantage of the exercise is that the level of difficulty can be adjusted very precisely to the user. From fast to slow there is a suitable level for everyone. The exercise can be played with the mouse or the keyboard, but the mouse is recommended. This can be done with the eye-tracking technology. Here you have to buy an additional device that registers your eye movements. This way you can control the mouse and control the lower bar as if by magic. Call us for more information on this technology: +41 79 652 61 07
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Hit all of the bars with a ball
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
Um diese Übung ausführlich zu testen können Sie sich hier kostenlos und unverbindlich
für eine 14-tägige Testversion von Oculy registrieren: