This is a unique exercise as you are deliberately asked not to move your eyes. Attention: It is recommended that you only use this exercise under professional supervision and instruction!
Example of an exercise
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a dot. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligationTest this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
My mobility was severely restricted by a restriction of the visual field. After two months of visual training, I was able to successfully regain my previous mobility...
- Six varied exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!