The exercise "Image Search 1" is one of three exercises, which contains different kinds of images. Therefore these exercises are especially recommended for young and older people. The exercise has over 10 different categories, such as leaves, cars or farm. Due to the large selection, there is usually something exciting for everyone. Furthermore, the exercise can be adjusted in degree of difficulty. There are three different levels: Easy, Medium and Difficult. the task of the exercise is to find a specific image among many. After you have found the object with the mouse, the image changes again in a random way and you have to find the same image again. After 10 rounds the category changes automatically and you start the exercise again. Of course you can define the number of passes in the settings. Furthermore, there is also the "Easy" mode with which the objects can be found more easily. This makes sense if the normal exercise is too difficult.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- You have to find the following image on the screen and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here free of charge and without obligation
for a 14-day test version of Oculy: