The advantage of this exercise is that it has 10 different levels of difficulty. You can define the level of difficulty of the exercise yourself and thus adapt the training exactly to your abilities. In level 1 you see only a few letters, all are relatively large and the object to search for (a blue capital Q) can also be seen clearly in color. In the more difficult levels there are more objects and the Q is not so easy to find.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Many characters will appear on the screen. You have to find the Q and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
Um diese Übung ausführlich zu testen können Sie sich hier kostenlos und unverbindlich
für eine 14-tägige Testversion von Oculy registrieren: