The advantage of this exercise is that it has 10 different levels of difficulty. You can define the level of difficulty of the exercise yourself and thus adapt the training exactly to your abilities. In level 1 you see only a few letters, all are relatively large and the object to search for (a blue capital Q) can also be seen clearly in color. In the more difficult levels there are more objects and the Q is not so easy to find.
Example of an exercise
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Many characters will appear on the screen. You have to find the Q and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligationTest this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
After a period of health problems this program literally helped me back into everyday life.
First I had to learn to 'bear' only the pictures, then I could start with the exercises and at the end I could constantly improve my skills.
This program helped me to regain my mobility.
I have b...
- Six varied exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!