This exercise was developed for people who want to train the periphery. Your task is to find a certain number. Many different numbers are displayed all over the screen and you should find each 5 on the screen. These are distributed in a circle so that they just appear at the border of the visible area. Thanks to the settings, this limit can be adapted exactly to the respective user. In this way, the user can gradually extend this limit and achieve targeted improvements.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Many numbers will appear on the screen. You have to find every |user_symbol| on the whole screen and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here free of charge and without obligation
for a 14-day test version of Oculy: