The exercise 'Image Comparison' offers a more playful way to train your eyes. The task is to examine two almost identical images for their differences. Compare these two images by looking closely at the same areas with both eyes on the left and right. Since you don't know where the differences are hidden, you always have to look from one side to the other. Depending on the degree of difficulty, there are more or less differences to be found and the errors are easier or more difficult to find. With more than 10 different categories, you won't be bored.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Two almost identical images appear on the screen. Compare these and find the difference on one of the images as quickly as possible with a mouse click
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here free of charge and without obligation
for a 14-day test version of Oculy: