Information about Oculy
What does Oculy offer?
- 16 various exercises
- Various difficulty levels
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Free configuration test
- Customizable software (e.g. zoom or contrast mode)
- 14 days right of return
- Currently available in the following languages: German, French, English, Spanish, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese & Japanese
What are saccades?A saccade is one of the three eye movements. It is a fast and sudden eye movement in which the eye spontaneously targets an object, but no information acquisition takes place. When a text is read, the forward jumps of the eye are called saccades (Latin: jerky). It is also referred to as a "jump in the eye". Depending on the reading competency, you have different lengths, with eight to nine letters from one fixation to the next being classified as normal in reading research. In addition to the saccades there are two further eye movement patterns, the regressions and fixation.
Why an visual training?Oculy's exercises can help to awaken the potential of the eyes by solving various tasks on the computer. Here you can see an example of such a search task:
In this exercise, the user has to look for a random number on the screen with his eyes and then move the mouse over it. It must not move the head, so that the eyes make saccadic movements and are trained like this.
What do customers say?Read more about how Oculy has helped people to become more independent and safe.
- Test the training without obligation and free of charge for 14 days!
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- Permet de renouer avec la vie quotidienne grâce à un exercice régulier