As the name suggests, this exercise was inspired by train travel. You have probably already looked out of a moving train and perhaps also noticed that your eyes make very fast involuntary eye movements, so-called saccades.Test free of chargeLearn more
As the name suggests, this exercise was inspired by train travel. You have probably already looked out of a moving train and perhaps also noticed that your eyes make very fast involuntary eye movements, so-called saccades. The best thing to do is to observe another person during a train ride and you will be able to recognise these saccades very well. br/>
Your task is to recognise flying birds that fly from an unknown direction (left or right) to the opposite side. At the beginning the bird is not yet visible and since you do not know from which direction the bird appears, you have to constantly look left and right with your eyes. In this way you train your eye movements. Furthermore, just like in the train, the background moves in a certain direction, which depends on the side you want to train. If you want to train the left side, the background moves from right to left and vice versa.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Press the spacebar on your keyboard, once you have seen a bird in the foreground
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
I bought Oculy because you can train comfortably from home. The games are very varied. With the statistics you can see if you have improved. It looks very easy in the beginning, but it's definitely not. I have improved and I am very happy about that....
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!