The advantage of this exercise is that it has 10 different levels of difficulty. You can define the level of difficulty of the exercise yourself and thus adapt the training exactly to your abilities. In level 1 you see only a few letters, all are relatively large and the object to search for (a blue capital Q) can also be seen clearly in color. In the more difficult levels there are more objects and the Q is not so easy to find.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Many characters will appear on the screen. You have to find the Q and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
I did the training more or less regularly for a while. It did me good and helped me in everyday life. Today I no longer use the training and now work even more efficiently on the computer. I can recommend Oculy with a clear conscience....
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!