The exercise 'Image Search 2' offers a slightly more challenging task, which is performed using the keyboard. On the screen you can see objects which move, e. g. fish. Then you will be presented with a specific object which you are supposed to find.Test free of chargeLearn more
The exercise 'Image Search 2' offers a slightly more challenging task, which is performed using the keyboard. On the screen you can see objects which move, e. g. fish. Then you will be presented with a specific object which you are supposed to find. First it is still hidden and then appears after a short pause either from the left or right. Since you don't know where the picture comes from, you need to move your eyes as quickly and often as possible from left to right and right to left without moving your head. If you have recognized the object you are looking for, press the corresponding arrow key on your keyboard. If the object comes from the left, press the left arrow key and vice versa.
The exercise offers three difficulty levels and over 10 different categories. You can also solve the task with the mouse, if it should be too difficult with the keyboard.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Decide from which direction (left or right) the image below appears and press the corresponding arrow key on your keyboard as quickly as possible.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
Thanks to the Oculy exercises, I have become more confident in everyday life and especially when cycling...
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!