The exercise 'Image Comparison' offers a more playful way to train your eyes. The task is to examine two almost identical images for their differences. Compare these two images by looking closely at the same areas with both eyes on the left and right. Since you don't know where the differences are hidden, you always have to look from one side to the other. Depending on the degree of difficulty, there are more or less differences to be found and the errors are easier or more difficult to find. With more than 10 different categories, you won't be bored.
Example of an exercise
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Two almost identical images appear on the screen. Compare these and find the difference on one of the images as quickly as possible with a mouse click
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligationTest this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
Thanks to Oculy I was able to resume my life as before: Driving, walking, sailing and working are possible again and I have no problems with my daily activities...
- Six varied exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!