Word training offers an exciting opportunity to combine eye training with different languages. There are currently 27 different languages, including German, French, English, Spanish and Italian. You can expand your vocabulary in your own language and train your eyes at the same time. On the other hand, you can also learn or practise a foreign language. Different levels of difficulty allow you to adapt the exercise to your language level: In level 1, only simple and short words are used, whereas in level 10, long and complex words are used.
Your task is to find a specific word among many different words distributed on the screen. This word is defined randomly and is shorter or longer depending on the difficulty level. Now try to find this word as quickly as possible with your eyes. Do not move your head. Do not move the mouse yet either. Only as soon as you have found the word can you select it with the mouse.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Many words will appear on the screen. You have to find a special words on the screen and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
I notice a significant improvement, especially while using the computer.
This change is confirmed by the integrated statistics function in the programme. I can see my progress day by day and am encouraged to continue the training and improve even more.
The exercises are fun and the...
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!