This exercise particularly promotes the ability to react. Your task is to identify points on the screen as quickly as possible. These appear randomly anywhere on the screen and you should press the space bar (big long key at the bottom of your keyboard) as soon as you can see a dot. Do not move your head, only your eyes.
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Press the spacebar on your keyboard, once you have seen a point
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
I bought Oculy because you can train comfortably from home. The games are very varied. With the statistics you can see if you have improved. It looks very easy in the beginning, but it's definitely not. I have improved and I am very happy about that....
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!