This relatively well-known game was developed especially for younger (or young-at-heart) people. It can be used to train eye movements in a playful way. The advantage of the exercise is that you can adjust the level of difficulty very precisely to the user. From fast to slow, there is a suitable level for everyone. The exercise can be played with the mouse or also with the keyboard, but the mouse is recommended.
Alternatively, this exercise can also be done with the eyes only. This can be done with eye-tracking technology. Here you need to buy an additional device that registers your eye movements. This then allows you to control the mouse and thus control the lower bar as if by magic. Call me if you want more information about this technology: +41 79 652 61 07
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Hit all of the bars with a ball
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise in detail, you can register here for a 14-day trial version of Oculy free of charge and without obligation.Test this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
I bought Oculy because you can train comfortably from home. The games are very varied. With the statistics you can see if you have improved. It looks very easy in the beginning, but it's definitely not. I have improved and I am very happy about that....
- Over 10 varied and practice-proven exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return
Further eye training exercises
Dot Training 2
Press the space bar as soon as you perceive a point. Important: Do not move your eyes during this exercise and always focus on the cross in the middle!